Some random points for you to enjoy –
- Light takes 1.26 seconds to travel between the Earth and the Moon. Something you really need to know when you turn off your light at night.
- Ancient Egyptians kept cheetahs as pets, and also tamed and trained them for hunting
- Voyager 2 is the only space craft to have visited Neptune, it did so in August 1989. Signals from Voyager 2 took over 4 hours ( or 246 minutes) to reach the Earth! I guess you don’t get too many visitors when your the last planet out from the Sun.
- Lions have the loudest roar of the big cats, they can be heard from 8 km, or 5 miles, away! Don’t mess with this cat.
- Uranus was the first planet discovered with a telescope! I guess when they invented the telescope, they were just starting to learn how to use it
Get these and many other great random facts in no particular order. Share them with your friends at the most random strange time you think to be appropriate!