Worms website at worms.a1sites.com has been updated, have you seen it!
What you will find
Read the many interesting facts about worms , the amazing work they do and how you can even build your own worm farm or worm raising box.
Oh, and don’t forget to get some pointers on how to raise these helpful little critters.
Updated icons, graphics, and theme.
Also, easy browsing on your desktop, tablet or your mobile. The site is now responsive to make it easy for you to read, search and surf.
Some random points for you to enjoy –
- Light takes 1.26 seconds to travel between the Earth and the Moon. Something you really need to know when you turn off your light at night.
- Ancient Egyptians kept cheetahs as pets, and also tamed and trained them for hunting
- Voyager 2 is the only space craft to have visited Neptune, it did so in August 1989. Signals from Voyager 2 took over 4 hours ( or 246 minutes) to reach the Earth! I guess you don’t get too many visitors when your the last planet out from the Sun.
- Lions have the loudest roar of the big cats, they can be heard from 8 km, or 5 miles, away! Don’t mess with this cat.
- Uranus was the first planet discovered with a telescope! I guess when they invented the telescope, they were just starting to learn how to use it
Get these and many other great random facts in no particular order. Share them with your friends at the most random strange time you think to be appropriate!
Find Facts, interesting, astounding and amazing. Facts about all sorts of interesting things
Did you know –
- Saturn has 62 know moons!
- Jupiter has the largest moon in the solar system, it’s larger than the plant Mercury
- Uranus was the first planet discovered with a telescope!
- Neptune was not discovered until 1846, it was discovered by mathematical prediction after astronomers noticed something was affecting Uranus orbit
Get these and many other facts at Facts.a1sites.com